Global Schools Management
Global Schools Management (GSM) provides comprehensive educational project and management services to individual clients, institutions and groups wishing to create first class international schools with programmes and facilities of the highest quality.
GSM provides consulting and new school start-up services, taking projects from “Design to Delivery”, including:
- Feasibility studies and financial modeling to make high quality schools sustainable in the shortest possible time
- Imaginative school design and cutting edge facilities development
- Pre-operations and project supervision
- Innovative curriculum and programme development
- Integration of IT management systems for schools
- Recruitment and training of outstanding teachers and support staff
- International accreditation and authorization
- Management and supervision of school operations
GSM consultants have had many years of experience in setting up and operating major international schools and have worked with the leading organizations in international education, including ECIS, CIS, GEMS, WCL, Nord Anglia and the IB in the creation, authorization and accreditation of schools in more than 15 countries.
Whether for accreditation or programme authorization, all policies and roles within your school’s organisation will need to be itemised, defined and documented. GSM can provide the templates, support and IT systems to maintain and improve your document management.
GSM consultants have broad experience of all aspects of school design, pre-operational and new school project management and school operations.
GSM provides support for every facet of setting up and establishing new schools, exceeding international standards.
From staffing services to support for financial and risk management, including procurement of library and IT resources. GSM has experienced consultants and the software products to guarantee excellence for the back office support to improve student learning.
IT Products & Services
GSM has teamed with experienced experts in open source solutions for your school IT needs.
From Learning management to portfolio and curriculum document management systems, GSM can streamline the delivery of your curriculum and track changes in student performance.